(All images below may be enlarged by clicking on them)
‘The Remnant’ has published an ‘interview’ with SSPX lawyer and asset manager Maximillian Krah in which he makes a statement regarding his involvement with a Jaidhofer Foundation:
Siscoe: Another company name that is mentioned is Jaidhofer Foundation. Can you discuss this company?Krah: Yes, this is linked with the SSPX … There is a family in Austria which wanted to donate to the SSPX, but did not want to donate directly. They wanted to establish a foundation that would support the SSPX. And in every foundation you need some trustees. It’s a kind of trust, and I am one of the trustees. I was chosen by the family who established the foundation … This foundation is supporting the SSPX and using the money which was donated by this family. As an example, it is supporting the new Seminary project in Virginia …
Below is a picture of Maximillian Krah at Jaidhof with members of the Austrian Gutmann family he describes above as benefactors of the SSPX:
From the Rothschild family archive we find some background on the Gutmann family and how its wealth was amassed:
The steel heart of Czechoslovakia, as Frankova names it, was once owned by the Austrian Rothschilds, in partnership with the Gutmann brothers [Wilhelm and David] … It is Salomon von Rothschild who, in 1844, bought the iron works, and founded the United Coal Mines of Vítkovice and Austro-Hungarian Blast Furnace Company … Salomon’s English cousins helped fund the creation of De Beers in 1887.
The Jewish Encyclopedia gives us the proper name of the Gutmanns who partnered with Salomon Rothschild:
GUTMANN, WILHELM, RITTER VON: …In 1853 he and his brother David established the firm which, during the war of 1859-60, despite the difficulties then surrounding business ventures, supplied coal for all the railroads, for all the great factories throughout the empire, and for the cities of Vienna, Budapest, and Brünn. Gutmann Bros. leased some coal-mines from the Rothschilds in 1865, and purchased outright other valuable carboniferous properties in Silesia, Galicia, and Hungary. The close connection between coal and the production of iron easily led the Gutmanns to combine their interests with the Witkowitz iron-works, which they afterward owned conjointly with the Rothschilds and the counts Larisch and Andrassy. With Kuffner they built (1871) the first sugar-factory in Austria …
From the Jewish Encyclopedia we find that Wilhelm von Gutmann partnered with the Rothschilds in financing a rabbinical seminary in Vienna:
ISRAELITISCH-THEOLOGISCHE LEHRANSTALT: Rabbinical and teachers’ seminary in Vienna, founded 1893 at the suggestion of Wilhelm and David von Guttmann and with the assistance of Albert von Rothschild and Freiherr von Königswarter, and opened Oct. 15 of that year. It is subventioned by the Austrian government, by the “Cultusgemeinden” of Vienna, Prague, and Lemberg, and by the “Landesjudenschaft” of Bohemia, and is governed by fifteen curators. The first president was Baron von Königswarter, who, at his death, was succeeded by Moritz Karpeles; the latter was followed by Moritz Edler von Kuffner.
From an obituary for one of Wilhelm von Gutmann’s sons, Moritz, we find that he was a relative of the Rothschilds of Vienna:
Below is a historical overview of the Gutmann family and its ownership of the Jaidhof property, which the Austrian branch of the SSPX is based from, beginning with the Rothschild partner Wilhelm Ritter von Gutmann bringing us to the present heir Guntard Gutmann who is pictured above with Maximillian Krah at an SSPX chapel on the Jaidhof grounds:
Below is a brief history of the Jaidhof property and its ownership including how the Jaidhof castle was given to the SSPX by the Gutmann family:
Below is a webpage from a “Europa Institute” which Guntard Gutmann seems to serve as an advisor on matters including think tanks and economics. He’s credited as working for many years as an international banker. This Europa Institute seems to be associated with the Acton Institute which serves to acclimate Catholics to predatory economics and ‘neo-con’ politics. It’s figurehead, Fr. Sirico officiated at the first homosexual ‘marriage’ in the U.S: